Deliver grass fed beef once monthly to North Texas.
Deliver grass fed beef and pork, and pastured chickens twice monthly. Also, visit stores in Dallas and Ft Worth.
Pastured Raised Chicken, Pork, Beef, Lamb and Goat. Pick up locations in the Ft. Worth area.
Raw Milk Co-ops
Dallas-Ft Worth Area buyers group providing fresh local produce, raw milk, pastured chicken, and many healthy living products. Order online and pick up from your choice of multiple locations in the area. Delivered every two weeks.
Raw Milk Dairies
Dairies near Tarrant County:
Raw milk dairies near Dallas:
Immunitrition – Downloadable Lacto-Fermentation Instructions
Cooking Gods Way – Online Lacto-Fermentation Class
Cultures for Health – Recipes, supplies and video instructions
Wise Choice Market – Lacto-Fermented vegetables delivered to your door
Your Health Source – Economical Organic food delivered biweekly to a neighborhood near you.
Rock Farmers Market – Economical Local Organic Produce delivered to a location near you biweekly.
- Eat Wild – find local pastured meat near you
- Radiant Life Catalog – many healthful products – WAPF approved
- Weston A Price– ancestral nutrition education foundation
- Cooking Gods Way – many delicious, easy and nourishing recipes, healthy food information, online sour dough and lacto-fermentation classes
- Cold Springs Farm CSA – local, organic, and sustainable produce. consumer supported agriculture (CSA)
- Dr Browstein – a holistic M.D. with an educational website and blog
- Farm to Fork Market – (Arlington, Tx) GF Beef, pastured chicken and eggs, low heat pasteurized non-homogenized milk
- Town Talk Foods– (Beach St., Ft Worth) warehouse style store with many discounted organic products
- Big Berkey Water Filters– Big Berkey Filters remove unhealthy chemical contaminants such as Chlorine to levels higher than 99.99%. Berkey filters, however, do not filter out the essential minerals your body needs. Berkey water filters are better than other filtration systems because they remove harmful pathogenic bacteria and parasites. Berkeys also have the capability to significantly reduce fluoride and arsenic via a “PF” line of filters.