These Fat Bombs make a great snack and are a great way to add some healthy fat to your diet. Just try to limit yourself to no more than three per day since it is best to eat a varied diet and get different nutrients from a wide selection of foods.
- 1/2 cup almond butter (with soaked and dehydrated almonds is best)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt (or to taste)
- Mix everything in a pot over low heat.
- Once melted and combined, pour into ice cube trays.
- Place trays in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- Pop out the fat bombs and store in a baggie in the freezer.
- Can substitute ghee for some of the coconut oil or almond butter. (or can be added in addition to the above.)
- Can add 1/2 teaspoonful of finely chopped walnuts or shredded unsweetened coconut(or to taste) to each ice cube cup before adding the above mixture.
- Once you have altered this recipe to your liking, the recipe can easily be doubled or quadrupled.